I am surprised that anyone reads my posts. But am extremely thankful that people do read my blog. Here are the top five blogs for the month of May
- The most popular post was Kate Brown’s amazing post on How the Gospel shapes my life as a single woman
- Runner up was my angry and sarcastic post entitled How to be a really cool worship leader
- Coming in third was Kat Oxley’s great post on How the gospel shapes my life as a newlywed
- Fourth was a post on Why I don’t Podcast
- And lastly was my post on How to come out of Bible College a normal human being
Coming up in the month of June. We have a bunch of guest posts. Including two guest posts by Barry Webb on preaching Isaiah which are gold!
Thanks for reading and posting about the blog