Last year I was challenged by Mark Dever to work hard at training the next generation of leaders of the church. At Resolved we are already doing this with our Catalyst future leadership program. But we want to step it up to the next level and put on at least two Interns under the MTS program for 2013-2014. If you see yourself as a potential leader of the church (especially if you see yourself as a potential church planter) please apply.
What we are offering:
- Three hours of weekly training time with me
- Many and varied opportunities to learn, grow and impact peoples lives
- You will learn how to prepare sermons/ do pastoral care/lead people/ etc.
- You will have consistent and detailed feedback about everything you do
- You will get to see the inner workings of a young thriving church
- To help you become the best leader/pastor/preacher you can be
What you will need to be:
- A Christian
- Someone who takes Jesus seriously but doesn’t take themselves seriously
- Someone who wants to be challenged to be a better leader/pastor/preacher/person
- Someone who loves people
- Someone who is hungry to learn
- Someone with a sense of humour
- Someone who is prepared to start a ministry from scratch
- Someone who is prepared (with help from Resolved and our networks) to raise your support
If this describes you email me at email@example.com and I will email back your application and arrange a time to meet!